Home > Mortgage Madness
Our All-Star team of loan officers are giving 110% effort all month with low rates and 24/7 Fastbreak Approval & Processing.
Get in the game and apply for a First Mortgage, use the equity in your home for a Home Equity Line of Credit, or Refinance your mortgage from another lender and you could save thousands of dollars!
Apply Online or call our 24/7 Mortgage Hotline at 1-800-367-8932.
Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
The housing market is hotter than it has been in many years and sellers in quality communities often have multiple offers from prospective buyers. A house you find in the morning can be sold by the end of the day.
Sellers prefer buyers who have financing in hand are ready to make an offer and close the transaction. Even the fastest first mortgage loans require several weeks to process and finalize, which is why our loan experts recommend applying for pre-approval BEFORE you start searching for your dream home.
If you have questions, call a Medina County Federal Credit Union lending officer for a free consultation at 1-800-367-8932. You can also check our current first mortgage rates and find more resources online.
There are four convenient ways to apply right now:
1. Apply Online anytime. You will also find home-buying calculators, and information about the mortgage and home-buying processes.
2. Print a Credit Application and return it to us via fax or in person.
3. Visit one of our offices to complete an application and talk with an expert.
4. Call a member services representative at 1-800-367-8932.
Apply for a First Mortgage
Choose a 15, 20, or 30-Year Mortgage before rates go up and buy the home of your dreams. Get Fast-Break Approval and financing that fits your monthly budget. Apply online now or schedule a free consultation with our mortgage experts in our branch to talk about how to finance your first home purchase.
Refinance Your Mortgage While Rates Are Low
Refinance your current mortgage and you could get a lower rate with low closing costs and the service you expect from your credit union. You might be able to reduce your monthly payment, lower your interest rate and pay off your mortgage faster.
Use the Equity in Your Home To Borrow at A Great Rate
A Home Equity Line of Credit can help you pay for home improvements, vacations, weddings, major purchases and many other expenses. And a HELOC may provide other benefits:
- Home equity and mortgage interest payments are typically tax deductible (Consult your tax advisor on the deductibility of interest).
- Interest rates on home equity and mortgage financing are usually lower than credit cards or personal loans, which could mean lower monthly payments for you.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Borrower must qualify.
Products and Services