My Mobile Money
You can now have greater spending control and protection from fraud for your MedFed debit cards with a free app for your smartphone.
My Mobile Money lets you manage your MedFed debit cards with many options such as turning the card on or off, setting control preferences, alert preferences, viewing recent transactions, account balances and much more. You can set them up and turn them on and off when you choose. So, no matter what your financial goal is, My Mobile Money will help you reach it.
This new app enables YOU to control your card access without having to place a call to our office (although you are always welcome to contact us). You can set up security measures right from your phone to help you avoid the hassles of account fraud.
- Balance inquiry – Quickly check how much money you have in your account to avoid overdrafts.
- Turn your card on and off – Misplace your card? Simply turn it off until you find it!
- Get alerts and deny transactions based on merchant type, location and transaction amount – Protect your account from transactions you wouldn’t normally make.
- Control other cards associated with the account – If you have multiple cards, you can set controls for all associated cards.
- Fraud alerts – Receive alerts if a transaction is conducted using your account that is suspected of being fraudulent.
How to Set Up the My Mobile Money App:
- Open App Store.
- Search for My Mobile Money.
- Click on My Mobile Money App by Elan Financial Services.
- Click on install, allow to download completely to your phone before opening.
- Open App.
- Click on sign up free.
- Enter debit card information.
- Accept E-Sign Consent Agreement.
- Enter email address and password to create and finalize your account.
In your app store, search for “MyMobileMoney” or click here: