Home > MedFed Auto Loan Payoff
You could win an Auto Loan Payoff up to $30,000!
Transfer your auto loan from another lender and MedFed could pay off your loan up to $30,000.
When we approve your auto loan transfer, we will enter you into our Auto Loan Payoff Sweepstakes. One finalist is drawn randomly every month in 2020!
Transfer your auto loan from another lender to MedFed today
- Rates are now as low as 2.99% APR*
- No Payments for 60 Days
- Apply and E-Sign Online from Home
- No Application Fees
- No Early Termination Fees
- We Could Pay Off Your Loan in the Payoff Sweepstakes
- One Finalist Drawn Every Month
This is a limited time offer. Apply in person, call (330) 334-1023 or apply online today.
Everyone who lives, works, or worships in Medina County can join the credit union and take advantage of our Auto Loan Payoff Sweepstakes.
* No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Medina County Federal Credit Union (“MedFed”) will randomly draw one monthly finalist on or about the last day of each month and that finalist will be entered to win the promotion giveaway. The final random drawing of the 12 monthly winners will take place on or about January 15, 2021. Void where prohibited. Promotion Period: Entries must be submitted between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020. Maximum four entries per household. Entrants must be a MedFed Member in good standing and all of the Entrant’s outstanding indebtedness to MedFed must be paid current and not in default in any way. Employees and Board Members of MedFed, and their immediate families are ineligible to win. The Entrant must be obligated under a loan or loans owing to MedFed meeting all of the following criteria: The loan must be secured by tangible personal property. Loans secured by titles to motor vehicles are eligible. Loans secured solely by mortgages on real property, shares, boats and recreational vehicles (including towable campers) or other intangibles are not eligible. The loan must have an outstanding balance due as of the Promotion End Date. The loan cannot be in default to be eligible for the promotion. The Entrant must be 18 years of age or older. The eligible loan must be processed as a vehicle refinance from an outside financial institution within the promotion period. Refinanced MedFed auto loans are not eligible. Prize: The Prize is the payoff, or pay down, of the outstanding balance due on a winning Entrant’s Eligible Loan up to, but not exceeding, $30,000. There is no cash value to The Prize. The outstanding balance on a winning Entrant’s Eligible Loan will be determined as of the Promotion End Date. The prize amount will be credited as a payment on a winning Entrant’s Eligible Loan. All decisions are final and binding. By entering for the Prize, the winning Entrant acknowledges that MedFed shall have the right to use the winning Entrant’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is a winner, in all media, including print, Internet, social media and broadcast media.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO THE MEDINA COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (“MEDFED”) AUTO LOAN PAYOFF SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”). FAILURE TO MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS MAY DISQUALIFY WINNER FROM PRIZE. PLEASE READ ALL RULES.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING ARE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. Void where prohibited.
3. Entry: MEDFED members or other persons (the “Entrants”) desiring to participate in the SWEEPSTAKES must complete an official SWEEPSTAKES Entry Form in person at any MEDFED branch office on or before the SWEEPSTAKES End Date. By entering the SWEEPSTAKES, all Entrants accept and agree to the rules and terms stated herein.
4. Number of eligible entries: 4 per household
5. Promotion Period: For the SWEEPSTAKES, the Promotion Period begins on January 1, 2020 and the SWEEPSTAKES End Date is December 31, 2020. Entries for the SWEEPSTAKES must be submitted during the respective SWEEPSTAKES’s Promotion Period and before the SWEEPSTAKES’s End Date.
6. Eligibility to Win: The following Eligibility to Win requirements apply to the SWEEPSTAKES. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. To be eligible to win the SWEEPSTAKES, the Entrant must satisfy all of the following Eligibility to Win requirements:
a. The Entrant must have properly completed and submitted, and MEDFED must have received and accepted, the Entrant’s Official SWEEPSTAKES Entry Form before the SWEEPSTAKES End Date. Entry forms can be obtained at any MEDFED branch office. The reproduction of sweepstakes entries will not be accepted.
b. The Entrant must be a MEDFED Member in good standing and all of the Entrant\’s outstanding indebtedness to MEDFED must be paid current and not in default in any way. Employees and Board Members of MEDFED and their immediate families are ineligible to win.
c. The Entrant must be obligated under a loan or loans owing to MEDFED meeting all of the following criteria (the “Eligible Loan”):
i. The loan must be secured by titles to motor vehicles only. Loans secured by real property, shares, boats and recreational vehicles, including but not limited to towable campers, or other intangibles are not eligible.
ii. The loan must have an outstanding balance due as of the SWEEPSTAKES End Date.
iii. The loan cannot be in default to be eligible for the SWEEPSTAKES.
iv. The entrant must be 18 years of age or older. The eligible loan must be processed as a vehicle refinance from an outside financial institution within the sweepstakes period.
7. Prize: The Prize is the payoff, or pay down, of the outstanding balance due on a winning Entrant\’s Eligible Loan up to, but not exceeding, $30,000.00. The outstanding balance on a winning Entrant’s Eligible Loan will be determined as of the SWEEPSTAKES End Date (the “Outstanding Balance”). There is no cash value to The Prize. Where the winning Entrant(s) receives the Prize, the Prize amount will be credited as a payment on a winning Entrant’s Eligible Loan. In no event will a winning Entrant receive a credit of more than $30,000.00. For example, if a winning Entrant has an Eligible Loan with an Outstanding Balance of $30,000.00, the Prize will nevertheless not exceed $30,000.00. In no event will the amount of the Prize exceed a winning Entrant’s Outstanding Balance on the Eligible Loan. For example, if the winning Entrant has an Eligible Loan with an Outstanding Balance of $15,000.00, the Prize will be a credit of $15,000.00. If a winning Entrant has more than one Eligible Loan, only the Eligible Loan with the highest Outstanding Balance will be paid off or paid down. For example, if the winning Entrant has two (2) Eligible Loans, one with an Outstanding Balance of $15,000.00 and the other with an Outstanding Balance of $10,000.00, the Prize will be a credit of $15,000.00 and applied to the Eligible Loan with the highest Outstanding Balance. No additional credit will be applied to any other Eligible Loan.
There will be one (1) SWEEPSTAKES and drawing. One (1) Prize will be awarded to one (1) winning Entrant by random drawing from eligible entries in the SWEEPSTAKES. The random drawing for the SWEEPSTAKES will be held within one (1) week of the SWEEPSTAKES End Date. An Entrant may win only one (1) Prize. Winning Entrant(s) are notified by mail within one (1) week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. MEDFED may post a list of winning Entrant(s) on its website.
NOTICE: THE AMOUNT OF THE PRIZE MAY BE CONSIDERED TAXABLE INCOME, AND THE WINNING ENTRANT MAY BE LIABLE FOR TAXES. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
8. Acceptance: Winning Entrant(s) must sign an Official SWEEPSTAKES Acceptance Form, which includes an Affidavit of Eligibility and receipt, as well as any and all applicable tax forms in order to claim and accept the Prize. Prizes must be accepted within 10 days of notification of the award or the Prize will be considered declined and the winning Entrant barred from any claim or right thereto. By accepting the Prize, the winning Entrant acknowledges that MEDFED shall have the right to use the wining Entrant’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is a winner, in both print and broadcast. As a condition to receiving the Prize, the winning Entrant must sign such additional documents as MEDFED may reasonably require, including a release for publication form providing MEDFED with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
9. MEDFED is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this SWEEPSTAKES and reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the SWEEPSTAKES at any time without notice. All decisions by MEDFED are final.
11. Release. Entrants, on their own behalf, and on behalf of their heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), hereby release, and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MEDFED, those working on MEDFED\’s behalf and all other businesses involved in this SWEEPSTAKES, as well as each of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, sums of money, accounts, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, including for injury and death, judgments, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, which may in any way arise out of or relate to Entrant\’s participation in the SWEEPSTAKES or the awarding of or acceptance of a Prize.
12. Disclaimer of Liability. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. MEDFED shall not be responsible for (i) any typographical or other error in the publishing or printing of the SWEEPSTAKES offer, administration of the SWEEPSTAKES or in the announcement of any Prize; (ii) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries, or postage due mail; (iii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by MEDFED on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iv) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the SWEEPSTAKES; or (v) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this SWEEPSTAKES. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (defined above) shall not be liable for any injury, including death, loss or damage of any kind caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this SWEEPSTAKES, or from the acceptance of any Prize. In the event MEDFED and its agents are prevented from continuing with the SWEEPSTAKES as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within their control, MEDFED and its agents shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the SWEEPSTAKES.
13. Law / Dispute Resolution. This SWEEPSTAKES shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this SWEEPSTAKES shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any action or litigation concerning this SWEEPSTAKES shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Ohio, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and you waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Ohio. Trial by Jury is waived. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF- POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
14. For the names of the Prize winners, please write to: Medina County Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 1010 Wadsworth, OH 44281 on or before Feb.1, 2021.
15. Sponsor: Medina County Federal Credit Union is the proud sponsor of the SWEEPSTAKES. The sponsor can be reached in regards to the SWEEPSTAKES by calling (330) 334-1023 or by writing to:
Medina County Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 1010
Wadsworth, OH 44282-1010
Products and Services