We are pleased to provide business solutions to our community's small business owners.
Designed To Grow Your Business
One of the nation’s leading providers of merchant processing services and electronic transactions, Electronic Merchant Systems has been helping businesses such as yours realize their full potential for over 23 years. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, EMS currently operates in over 100 U.S. cities.
Electronic Merchant Systems provides trouble free deployment of customizable applications that will increase your profitability. Our solutions are tailored to businesses in all stages of growth, giving you an important advantage in a rapidly changing marketplace.
To ensure maximum return, EMS will educate you, the merchant, on the best techniques and methods to accept non-cash forms of payment. To help protect your bottom line, we provide, at no cost, suspicious transaction assistance and chargeback assistance.
The Medina County Federal Credit Union Credit Card Processing Program
Electronic Merchant Systems and Medina County Federal Credit Union give you the small business advantage you need! We offer you a Merchant Support Team that works to understand your business and determine your payment processing needs.
Electronic Merchant Systems offers a wide array of payment solutions
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB
- Debit / ATM and Check Guarantee / Conversion
- Retail Point of Sale Equipment
- eCommerce Solutions
- Gift Card & Loyalty Programs
- Wireless Credit Card & Check Processing
The correct solution is crucial to your bottom line. Allow a local member of our Merchant Support Team to help guide you through the options and deliver the optimal payment processing solution.
Why Electronic Merchant Systems?
- Preferred Medina County Federal Credit Union Member pricing
- 24/7/365 Merchant Help Desk
- A Local Representative
- Payment Technology Experts
- Servicing Merchants since 1987
- Accept All Major Cards Through One Provider
- Multiple Point-of-Sale and Processing Options
- Debit/Check Card Processing benefits
- Offer Customers More Choices in Making Payments
- Improve Cash Flow
- Increase Sales Through Higher Average Tickets
- Minimize Exposure to Fraud Losses
Business Loyalty & Gift Cards
- Custom Designed Cards
- Low Minimum Card Order
- Customized Loyalty Programs benefits
- Increase Customer Retention and Attract New Customers
- Generate Incremental Sales
- Increase Security
- Increase Control and Visibility
Notice to Members with Business Accounts
Certain transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account with Medina County Federal Credit Union under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. The federal government requires us to inform our commercial account holders of this restriction. Unlawful internet gambling means to place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use of the internet where such a bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in which the transaction is initiated, received or otherwise made. Restricted transactions means any of the following transactions or transmittals involving any credit, funds, instrument, or proceeds initiated by any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering or knowingly accepting of same in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling.
- Credit or the proceeds of credit, extended to or on behalf of such person (including credit extended through the use of a credit card);
- An electronic fund transfer or the proceeds of an electronic fund transfer or money transmitting service from or on behalf of such other person; or
- Any check, draft or similar instrument that is drawn by or on behalf of such other person and is drawn on or payable at or through any financial institution.
Internet gambling will generally be deemed unlawful unless expressly authorized by a license issued by an appropriate State or Tribal authority. As a member of Medina County Federal Credit Union these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account. If you do engage in an internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.