MedFed Champion Checking
Our Champion Checking and Debit Account is service charge free and is accessible 24-hours a day through phone banking, online banking, and with our free mobile app. Each Champion Checking Account includes a free MoneyPass ATM/debit card, allowing you to withdrawal cash at thousands of fee-free ATM locations throughout the nation.
Our Champion Checking Account advantages:
- Free MoneyPass ATM/debit card
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Deposit checks with your smartphone
- Unlimited check writing, deposits and withdrawals
- 40,000 fee-free MoneyPass ATMs
- 24-hour mobile banking and touchtone teller access
- Digital Wallet with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Deposits are credited the same day the deposit is made
- Free online and phone transfers
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection
- Direct Deposit (access your money faster)
- Overdraft protection
- Manage your debit card with our free CardValet app
Visit one of our three Credit Union branches today to open a service charge-free Checking Account.
Activate a new MedFed Debit card
Call (800) 992-3808
Report Debit Card Fraud
If you suspect you are a victim of fraud on your MedFed debit card, call (833) 660-0493 immediately.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen MedFed debit card, call (833) 660-0493.
Manage your debit card account with our free CardValet app
Manage your card usage through your mobile device by defining when, where, and how your payment card is used. Download the app or learn more on our CardValet Page.
Traveling with your cards? Let us know first.
Call or email MedFed before you travel so we can add a travel exception to your MedFed cards. To protect you from fraudulent card use, we identify suspicious activity and can automatically freeze the use of your card if we suspect a thief is using your card information. Just let us know where and when you will be traveling and we will make sure you are not inconvenienced.
Notice to Members with Business Accounts
Certain transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account with Medina County Federal Credit Union under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. The federal government requires us to inform our commercial account holders of this restriction. Unlawful internet gambling means to place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use of the internet where such a bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in which the transaction is initiated, received or otherwise made. Restricted transactions means any of the following transactions or transmittals involving any credit, funds, instrument, or proceeds initiated by any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering or knowingly accepting of same in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling.
- Credit or the proceeds of credit, extended to or on behalf of such person (including credit extended through the use of a credit card);
- An electronic fund transfer or the proceeds of an electronic fund transfer or money transmitting service from or on behalf of such other person; or
- Any check, draft or similar instrument that is drawn by or on behalf of such other person and is drawn on or payable at or through any financial institution.
Internet gambling will generally be deemed unlawful unless expressly authorized by a license issued by an appropriate State or Tribal authority. As a member of Medina County Federal Credit Union these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account. If you do engage in an internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.
Products and Services