Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
If you are thinking about setting up an IRA for your retirement, you've come to the right place. Medina County Federal Credit Union offers both Roth IRAs and Traditional IRAs to our members.
- Contributions may be tax deductible
- Deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Interest may also be tax deductible
- Your earnings grow tax-deferred
- Contributions can be withdrawn with no tax penalty or liability
- Qualified contributions may never be taxed
For more information on our IRAs, please contact us at 330-334-1023 or stop by one of our branch locations.
Products and Services