Home > Handy HELOC
Apply Online or call our 24/7 Mortgage Hotline at 1-800-367-8932.
Think Warm Thoughts!
Finance your Spring remodeling plans with a HELOC from MedFed
A low-rate Home Equity Line Of Credit from MedFed is a perfect way to finance a new kitchen, a new deck, update windows, install new floors, refinish your basement, or complete any other home project!
Benefits of a Handy HELOC from MedFed:
• Lower interest rate than using your credit card
• Rates as low as 4.75% APR*
• Your line of credit rebuilds each time you make a payment
• Easy access to funds when you need them
• Only pay back what you use
There are four convenient ways to apply right now:
1. Apply Online anytime. You will also find home-buying calculators, and information about the mortgage and home-buying processes.
2. Print a Credit Application and return it to us via fax or in person.
3. Visit one of our offices to complete an application and talk with an expert.
4. Call a member services representative at 1-800-367-8932.
*APR = Annual Percentage rate. Approval for a MCFCU Home Equity Line of Credit is subject to meeting established credit criteria. Must be an existing Member or become a Member of the Credit Union to obtain a loan. Certain terms and conditions apply. Credit is subject to approval. Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. MCFCU products, services, terms and prices are subject to change. Annual Percentage Rate: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) shown was available as of Feb. 1, 2019 to well qualified applicants for variable rate lines of credit up to $250,000 secured by single-family owner occupied residential property. Your APR may be higher and will be based on the current Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, your credit qualifications, the amount of the line, loan-to-value, and property type. APRs currently range from Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, to Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus 1.00% for a Home Equity Line of Credit. Annual Fee: There is no annual fee. Account Opening Fees: There are no fees to open a Home Equity Line of Credit. Early Termination Fees: There is no early termination fee. Property Insurance: You are required to carry property insurance on the property that secures your account. Flood insurance may be required. Your payments on this account do not include taxes or insurance. Appraisal Fees: If applicable a $250 appraisal fee may apply. Credit is subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time based on market conditions or other business factors. APRs may differ based on credit scores. Call or stop in to obtain product information and current rates. APR is variable.
Products and Services